Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2018 5:24 pm  #151

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

"And I'll make it look like that guy did it!" Kel says, pointing at some random person in the crowd. "This is the best!"
"But I've already got a plan!" Mitzi hisses, but Kel is already buzzing around the random guy like a mosquito, while pointing Blue toward the cages.

6/27/2018 9:06 pm  #152

The hamster attempts to knock open a latch with mystic hand.

6/28/2018 4:29 pm  #153

Marty nodded at this idea.  "I'll do the cages on the left, and you do those on the right."  She told Blue, and then she set about unlatching cages containing what looked like the least lethal of the captured critters using her recently learned art of arcane legerdemain.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/28/2018 9:07 pm  #154

Cages pop open and less lethal critters pop out, causing a bit of a panic.
Kel flits about yelling, "Stop freeing those monsters, randomly selected observer! Look, everyone, the monsters are loose, and this random person seems to be the perpetrator!"
"The fairy's right! Get that random guy!"

6/28/2018 10:27 pm  #155

Blue happily rubs his paws together.  Look out!  They're loose!  Everybody panic!

6/29/2018 1:42 am  #156

"Release the Hippo!" Marty called out in her most impressive peremptory oration, her voice accompanied by thunderous reverberation and flashes of lightning possibly provided by Teal, or a fault in the lighting system.

Then she spoiled the effect by amending. "I mean the... uh... the wide-bodied thunder pig! Release that!"

6/29/2018 1:27 pm  #157

Monsters run amok. Subliminal suggestions cause people to flee in terror from the relatively harmless (compared to some of the other things nearby) mini-hippo.
A squirrel leaps onto Marty's shoulder. Yay! I'm out of a cage and not a disembodied though voice anymore!
"Teal! We've talked about this!" Mitzi screams, trying to regain control of the situation.

6/29/2018 1:42 pm  #158

"Rodents unite!"  Marty directs.  "For liberty and respect!  And snack food!  Lots of snack food!" 

She cases the joint as she speaks, looking for exits and for where the money is kept.  If they were taking bets here, someone was holding the pot.

6/29/2018 5:19 pm  #159

Yes!  All the snack food!  Blue tosses the remaining popcorn to Teal and cheers.   Freedom!  Now run away! The hamster looks around for something flammable to ignite to cover the escape.

6/29/2018 8:15 pm  #160

"I didn't do anything!" the random bystander says as people chase him with fists and longswords. "That stupid fairy did it! He's to blame!"
Horns grabs the man by the shirt. "Fairy's a friend."
"Uhhh... I didn't... mean to do it."

Marty spots an earth genasi grab a lockbox and try to sneak toward an exit door on the far side of the arena.

Board footera