Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2018 4:38 pm  #1

Of Petitioners and Unions

Sarah strolls along Campus, heading in the general direction of the Student Union, still smiling happily as she plans out in her head how she wants to make the fireworks and set up the festival. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

7/01/2018 8:26 pm  #2

Re: Of Petitioners and Unions

The Bigby Building is a fairly impressive structure. On the ground floor, there are a few food emporiums and a game room, along with some comfy couches. One floor up are a number of lounges and some rooms "claimed" by various campus clubs, and more of the same the floor above that. One of these is the office of the Student Council, which has an ominously large and thick oaken door with the words "Student Council" is large gothic letters on the front, standing out very much from the much more ordinary doors in the hall leading up to it.

7/01/2018 9:52 pm  #3

Sarah's bubbliness is dampened a bit as she looks at the imposing door, but takes a deep breath and knocks twice, waiting for a response before opening it. 

7/02/2018 5:06 pm  #4

The door opens slowly, with an ominous creak and two vrocks holding pikes stand guard on either side. A red carpet leads to a large, mahogany desk, behind which sits Maddie Weber, leaning forward, fingers steepled in front of her chin. "Enter of your own free will," she says. Then she leans back and props her feet up on the desk. "Make it interesting. This is, by far, my most boring job."

7/02/2018 9:50 pm  #5

Sarah withers a little under Maddie's glare but stays strong, replying, "I want to hold a firework festival for Midsummer on the Quad in the Green Campus. I need the paperwork to get permission."

7/02/2018 10:55 pm  #6

"Hmm." She sits up again. "That sounds like something I can get behind. It's an adventuring school though, so I can't make it too easy. I need you to set a date, and then, oh... would you rather have 'chain quest of multiple small requirements' or 'one difficult to acquire requirement'? The first requires faculty signatures, city permits, and probably getting me lunch. The latter requires a big dusty book from the lost stacks in the library."

7/03/2018 7:41 am  #7

Sarah frowns but says, "The latter, probably. How hard can finding a book be? And I'd rather do that than deal with some of the faculty." What remains unsaid in Sarah's mind is "And frankly I don't want to buy you lunch either."

7/03/2018 1:10 pm  #8

"Fair enough. You're looking for a copy of 'Application and Acquisition of Student Event Planning- 4th MacGuffin edition.' Wear comfy shoes, find the book, make a copy of the form in the back, fill it out, bring it back, we're all good."

7/03/2018 4:32 pm  #9

Sarah nods and says, "Alright. See you in a few hours...Or days." With that, she turns to take her leave and gather a party to fight what she fears will be paperwork elementals. 

8/16/2018 9:17 pm  #10

Several hours later, Sarah returns, form in hand as she knocks again on Maddie's door.

Board footera