Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 7:58 pm  #1

The Lost Stacks of the Great Library

A group of daring adventuring students arrives at the Great Library, brave and forthright and asking for directions. They are sent upwards to the top floor: Geography and History of Jakara; Chronomancy; Incarnum; The Krynnish SAGA Curriculum. Long neglected and forgotten subjects seldom referenced.
And atop the desk sits a wizened gnome. The sort of gnome you see in art books, with a pointy hat and fluffy beard leaving very little of his heavily wrinkled face exposed. He smokes a long pipe and looks up as the group enters. "Well? What do you want?"

7/09/2018 8:43 pm  #2

Re: The Lost Stacks of the Great Library

" sir can i know where to find a book on creating guns for the planar challenged, Also well  a book on how to make violin strings." Maki will look to sarah to than have her question answered next.

7/10/2018 10:29 am  #3

Sarah nods to the gnome and says, "I'm looking for a copy of 'Application and Acquisition of Student Event Planning- 4th MacGuffin edition.' I need to make a copy of a form. Can you help me out?" She's got tracing paper in her pack, ready to copy the form to the smallest detail. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

7/10/2018 11:10 am  #4

The gnome answers Sarah first. "Aye, lass, the book you're lookin' for is in the Lost Stacks. Aroun' the corner an' through the door laballed 'Lost Stacks'. But be ye warned, not even the highest faculty can control what goes on beyond that door. There are mysteries that are best left unsolved!"
Then he turns to Maki. "Ah, neither o' them things be on this floor. Gunsmithing is under 'Technologies and Crafting- Iron Age and Above', floor seventeen, an' Violin Strings'll be under 'Music- Crafting and Development of Instruments, Stringed' on floor twenty-six. But be ye warned! I... those are just regular library levels. I really do me best work talking about mysterious sections of the library. Perhaps you'd like to be pointed to the haunted books?"

7/10/2018 12:10 pm  #5

" no thank you sir im actually here to help sarah and borrow the books i requested, but thank youbfor your knowledge."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (7/10/2018 12:10 pm)

7/10/2018 12:59 pm  #6

Sarah sighs and mutters, "Of course. Nothing can just be easy, can it..." She turns to the rest of the party and says, "Alright team. Let's get this done with."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

7/10/2018 3:02 pm  #7

If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth xp. And think of the payoff! Explosions! We'll be fine!  Blue pauses briefly and cocks his head to one side. Uh, as long as you didn't piss Maddie off.

7/11/2018 8:12 am  #8

Marty thought over the questions, and the answers.  "You got a copy of the School Charter here?  One with ALL the fine print that I can use to rules-lawyer a bitchy upperclassman or a finicky professor?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

7/11/2018 6:58 pm  #9

"Well," the gnome says, "You might look at the Original Charter" *ominous thunder* "buried deep in the lost stacks. It's said that only the Lady herself knows it's deepest sub-clauses, but no one dares seek it for fear of questioning her judgment."

7/11/2018 11:45 pm  #10

Oh!  We just have to look for a Red Box!  Blue hesitates, then continues.  Actually, maybe we shouldn't if the Lady is going to get mad.

Board footera