Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2018 12:00 am  #81

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Alright, so we need a cover story. One that won't get the door slammed in our faces.  Also, we need to know what we're lookin' for.  What're we lookin' for?"

11/15/2018 1:58 am  #82

Marty stopped to gawk at every bridge they crossed.  Rolling up close to an edge, she stared out over the city after they'd moved up many, many stories.  Even the lifts were exciting and interesting. 

Once the got to the door, she kicked her wheels into the soles of her boots. "Spies?"  She perked up.  "How exciting."  And to be frank, entertainers sounded good too.  "These guys are supposed to be entertainers?"  She asked, giving 'Nissa a broad wink as she said the word.  "Well, so is Leo!  He'd even got a band.  Oh, and I guess I'm a cheerleader now, and that's a form of entertainment.  So...  maybe we use that as a pretext of sorts?  Leo's using his contacts - you two - to get an in with the local artistic community?"

It was pretty lame, but maybe it the idea could be improved.  It wasn't like anyone else was coming up with ideas.  "I think we're trying to find out if House d'Phiarlan?" She asked as much as suggested.  "Infiltrated by something or someone sexy.  Also, we want to find out who that girl in the calendar is, because she doesn't seem to be a real d'Phiarlan."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

11/18/2018 12:24 am  #83

The door opens and a warforged in a bowtie eyes the group. "Lady Deneith. Other Lady Deneith. And... company? What shall I tell the lady of the house?"

"We're..." Ana pauses. "Our friends here are forming a band, and they were hoping I could use my contacts to get them an inside track. I was hoping Cecilia might be able to help us out... for old times' sake?"

"Yes, that doesn't sound suspicious at all. I shall let the lady know you're here. Please wait in the foyer."

11/18/2018 6:38 pm  #84

Marty hung back before entering, checking out the room and especially the floors. Though there might be holes in the walls for surveillance or shooting darts or something too.  They were up pretty high here, and that meant a secret trap door could lead to a really long fall.  She gripped Leo's arm and pulled him back before he could enter, and whispered to him loud enough that the nearby Deneith could hear if they paid attention..

"If these people are spies, they might have spy gadgets like rooms with false floors for unwanted guests."  It was a crazy idea, but with spies paranoid crazy helped with survival.

But then, they were here to solve a mystery, so she'd enter after her quick inspection, Though she made sure to stay near to a wall and looked for possible safe perches for things to grab like bell cords or tapestries.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

11/19/2018 12:47 am  #85

"So keep our heads on a swivel," Leo nods. "Got it.  Thanks Marty."

Leo tries very hard not to be taken aback by what is almost definitely the finest home he's ever been in.

12/03/2018 10:28 pm  #86

After a brief wait, Cecilia arrives, a quite lovely and quite vibrantly dressed young lady, in a form-fitting outfit that seemed both formal and festive at the same time, as if she were both hostess and entertainment at the same feast. "Anastacia!" she says, in a superficially cheery manner. "So delightful to see you! It's certainly been ages!"
"Since the Twelve Houses Ball incident, I believe," Ana replies and the pair hug in a superficially friendly manner.

Anissa smiles, arms wide open.
"And your sister as well," Cecilia nods.

Board footera