Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 4:44 pm  #941

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki  will stretch a small bit before hiding the scales and say."Ok so Im putting these scales in my tool belt for now I think me and bitey need to go for a climb on one of the trees out front.it feels like ages since I stretched."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/06/2019 11:39 pm)

2/06/2019 11:17 pm  #942

Mora grinned, "Fun." She shrugged, "You're kind of expected to be...... well a hoodlum. And little surprises you. So, drinking, bar fights, pickpocketing. You know. Fun."

2/07/2019 3:30 pm  #943

Mora is always with the havoc.  It's like her thing.  So, like, explosions and fire.  I like fire.  The hamster produces a few seeds from somewhere and starts idly chewing on them.  

Last edited by Blue (2/07/2019 3:30 pm)

2/07/2019 7:39 pm  #944

Mora laughs, "My thing. I like that. Plus havoc is fun. And sometimes causes fire."

2/08/2019 1:20 am  #945

Leo strolls out, fiddling with a new guitar. It's of odd construction, being a solid body. But it seems to make music just fine. In fact he twists a knob on it and a quick strum practically thunders across the lounge, rattling the soda machine.  It shoots a can at him which he barely ducks.

"Dang, sorry y'all," he says, "still gettin' the hang'a this thing. Apparently some hombre called Maglubiyet Claus was runnin' 'round givin' gives ta everybody over Winter break? Dunno what y'all got, but this guitar's pretty cool."

2/08/2019 2:30 am  #946

Lorenzo nods as Blue and Mora speak.
"Havoc is pretty fun, long as you can outrun the consequences. But we should stir some up later. Or...I dunno, see if anyone's killed something big and delicious and cook for the floor again.
He gives a wave to Leo as he enters, holding the boomerang aloft as the cowboy demonstrates his new guitar.
"Heya Leo.  This got me wondering if there was a similar sort of entity for Devourerstaking, honestly.  Doing alright, though?"

Oh come now, Blue, not even a hi back?

2/08/2019 8:28 am  #947

Maki and bitey will come down the stairs quickly hearing the sound of thunder."by nahiris hands what is that sound? Are we under atack?"

2/09/2019 12:13 am  #948

"Hey Maki.  Nah, just figuring new stuff out and shooting the breeze."

2/09/2019 2:52 am  #949

Unit enters the lounge, wondering just how long until BBEG admits they're obliged to let him in so he can move out of the dorms.  He pauses when he's about to walk past Mora.  "You're new."

2/09/2019 5:28 am  #950

Mora grins, "Brand, spankin'. I'm Mora. I actually live on 4. But Jenn's my cousin. And I got bored watching my roomie trying to teach her cheetah to play board games she doesn't understand herself."

Board footera