Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2019 8:38 am  #951

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki will continue her stretching with sad look on her face tthan say while stretching. "Not even a little fight Lorenzo? I feel like I haven't stretched my legs in ages." Than Maki will eye the newcomer mora and say hi in her special way.
"Oh hi I'm makiharra pleased to meet you, I make things,this thing(points to her whip sword) and other things."

2/09/2019 8:46 am  #952

Sarah nods, having been listening to the conversation for a few minutes, then nods, "Nice to meet you, Mora! If you're anything like Jenn, you'll fit right in."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/09/2019 11:12 am  #953

Mora cringes, "Well I'm from the......wrong part of town side of the family. Sigilite and all, just not proper."

Last edited by Pookachan (2/09/2019 11:13 am)

2/09/2019 9:53 pm  #954

Pookachan wrote:

Mora grins, "Brand, spankin'. I'm Mora. I actually live on 4. But Jenn's my cousin. And I got bored watching my roomie trying to teach her cheetah to play board games she doesn't understand herself."

"Hmm, annoyance with roommates, we have common ground.  Yes, you are acceptable.  My name is Unit, I am superior to all organic life, I'm a mystic, please refrain from touching me."

2/09/2019 10:59 pm  #955

Mora frowned, "Why does something happen? I'd assume not an explosion because Blue isn't telling me to do it."

2/09/2019 11:18 pm  #956

Nah, he just pitches a massive wobbler.  You should know that.  Or, actually, you shouldn't.  I think.  This makes my head hurt.  And I said hi Esh.  Somewhere.  I think.  Hey, Mora, you probably should poke unit with something all organic.  Like cheese.  And the hamster produces cheese from. . . somewhere.

2/09/2019 11:23 pm  #957

Maki will see unit and stare for a moment  again child meet butter fly stare than say" maybe I should get back to  my climb unless anyone has anything else in mind."

2/09/2019 11:54 pm  #958

Mora frowns, then blinks as Blue explains it, "Oh! In that case, no worries. If I touch you it will be an accident or I'm about to fall into a pit and you're the only thing nearby."  

She turned to the woman who said she made stuff, "Hey, do you just make weapons? I'm thinking about pants that will hold many many daggers. Is that something you would do?"

2/10/2019 11:30 am  #959

Maki will be excited and say." I can make a hair clip that's secretly a syringe, I can make a coat that has nothing but hidden daggers. If you need some fun gear I can help"

2/10/2019 8:22 pm  #960

Mora nodded, "For now, just pants with extra places to put daggers, but still let me run if I need to. And let me know the cost."

Last edited by Pookachan (2/10/2019 8:23 pm)

Board footera