Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2019 5:35 pm  #991

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

While Jennifer had undoubtedly been enjoying her time at Sigil, the homesickness was getting to her just a little bit, and with the Gift-giving holiday having passed and winter break nearly upon them she had been getting excited to visit back home.

However this excitement had transformed itself into elation when she had received the most recent letter from home, and it was evident upon her face as she burst into the lobby.

"Mora, everyone, you're never going to believe it. My dad rented out Levistus Bridge peak for his Legate Office retreat, but half of the infernal affairs department was ousted in a vicious inter-departmental coup and their rooms were pre-booked so he said I could bring friends to fill their spots! Who wants to go skiing?!"

2/18/2019 5:44 pm  #992

"What is 'skiing'?" asks Shiori, emerging from the room she shares with Frances. 

2/18/2019 5:58 pm  #993

Snark wrote:

"What is 'skiing'?" asks Shiori, emerging from the room she shares with Frances. 

"Oh, um..." Jennifer thought for a moment "You basically attach these two long planks to your hooves or feet, and then use them and two poles to propel yourself down an icy slope really quickly, it's really popular in Stygia. Plus the lodge is really nice, it's got a spa and everything, just so long as you avoid the timeshare salesfiends."

2/18/2019 5:59 pm  #994

Maki will look more than a little intrigued.than say"whatever this skiing is it sounds interesting.i would love to go."

2/18/2019 6:00 pm  #995

Mora waves, "Hi Jenn."

She grinned, "Somehow I don't think he invited me. And skiing is.... ummm rather dangerous sliding down a hill of snow with your feet strapped to boards." It was the best way she could describe it.

2/18/2019 6:17 pm  #996

Sarah blinks as she listens to Jenn's offer and replies, "Um...Isn't that in Hell though? How would we get there? And, maybe more importantly, how would we get back?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/18/2019 8:39 pm  #997

Rae trudges up the steps and walks toward the lounge. As she walks past Unit, she sneezes, and feathers fall from her head and arms, floating to the floor by Unit's feet.  "Oy, sorry, mate," she mutters through a stuffed-up nose.  "I seem t' be molting, and I just be spendin' a lot of time in the rain an' swamp, so I think I be gettin' a cold."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/18/2019 9:24 pm  #998

Mora frowns, "You know we're in the City of Doors, right?" She carefully skirts around Unit, picking up feathers, "Hey, do you know if these can be used as spell components?"

2/18/2019 9:31 pm  #999

Assuming the "city of doors" comment was for someone else, Rae runs her sleeve under her nose and watches Mora pick up her feathers.  She kneels down to help, losing a couple more feathers as she does. "I don't know? What color Mana d'ye be specializin' in?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/18/2019 9:47 pm  #1000

Mora frowns, "Color? It's wizard magic if that helps. The spell would be on me."  Her eyes widen and she turns to Maki, "What about back here? Could you make a rig to hold daggers back there too?"

Board footera