Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 9:24 pm  #1031

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"Rabbit culture...? Oh! Hengeyokai, of course. That makes sense. Thank you for explaining it to me." Shiori bows to Marty. 

"Skiing does sound fun. I think I could spin it to my mother as training, too. 'Balance exercises in a hostile alpine environment', does that sound plausible...?"

2/19/2019 9:25 pm  #1032

Sarah briefly grins as she listens to the conversation, then laughs, "Hell in a handbasket it is! Honestly, with how this place works I'm surprised no one's thought of it sooner."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/19/2019 9:28 pm  #1033

Mora nodded, "Plus being a hell plane, there's always possibility of a blood war battle breaking out at any time."

2/19/2019 9:30 pm  #1034

Pookachan wrote:

Mora calls out, "Feel better, Rae." She turned to Unit, "Do you freeze? Would you need some kind of......upgrade for that kind of cold?

She grinned, excited about her terrible influence on the group.

"Technically that would be a downgrade.  I can't sneeze, I don't have lungs or a diaphragm."

2/19/2019 9:32 pm  #1035

"Oh, that's even better! A ninja must always be prepared for dramatic set-piece battles to break out and get in the way of her job."

2/19/2019 9:37 pm  #1036

Lorenzo looks up from the small menagerie of animals grouped around him as he figured out his new coat.
"I'll make you soup later, get you right as rain!  And Unit, she means are your joints safe from ice buildup."

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/19/2019 9:40 pm)

2/19/2019 9:42 pm  #1037

Eshkigal wrote:

Lorenzo looks up from the small menagerie of animals grouped around him as he figured out his new coat.
"I'll make you soup later, get you right as rain!  And Unit, she means are your joints safe from ice buildup."

"I...believe so, yes."

2/19/2019 9:55 pm  #1038

Handbasket rides are weird.  Hamsters take up inventory slots instead.

2/19/2019 9:58 pm  #1039

"You're sure?"  She asked, keeping a respectful distance between herself and the warforged, but her tone hinted at concern.  "Machines seize up in the cold.  Metal gets brittle and wood splits from internal moisture."  She knew - after reading a Cannith company pamphlet - that most warforged had wooden components.  She didn't see any wooden parts on this Unit, but that didn't mean he didn't have any.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 10:14 pm  #1040

Mora nodded at Marty's statement, "I would check, if I were you. Because if you freeze up, we would have to carry you back to the lodge and that means touching."

Board footera