Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2019 10:58 pm  #1051

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

While the others were chatting, Mora wandered over and got a bag of spicy cheese crackers from the snack machine. She opened them and walked back over. She handed one to Blue and offered some to Jenn. 

She nodded at Unit, "Good to know. I'll try to keep it to a minimum."

2/23/2019 10:26 pm  #1052

Sarah shrugs as she replies to Maki, "I'd hope so..." before covering her ears just before Maki yells for Marty. She adds, wincing slightly, "Inside voice."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/23/2019 10:49 pm  #1053

Mora raised an eyebrow, "What's an inside voice? She used what she needed to be heard,"

2/24/2019 12:22 am  #1054

"I think she means whispering.  You guys are all whispering too, right?"

2/24/2019 8:38 am  #1055

Sarah shakes her head, sighing, "Sorry. And not that, Lorenzo. I just don't like loud noises. Not ones that I'm not expecting, anyways."

2/25/2019 2:00 am  #1056

Pookachan wrote:

While the others were chatting, Mora wandered over and got a bag of spicy cheese crackers from the snack machine. She opened them and walked back over. She handed one to Blue and offered some to Jenn. 

Jennifer happily accepted the cracker from Mora while she finished with the tickets.
"Alrighty then, I'll give my dad the general headcount. Get ready to hit the slopes everyone!" she skipped out to mail her reply to her father and start making her travel preparations.

2/25/2019 2:38 am  #1057

RC wanders in, following their little car-thing mindlessly, and suddenly aware the room is rather full. "Oh. Hey. Um, did somebody ask about cars for Blue?"

2/25/2019 7:20 pm  #1058

Sarah nods and replies to RC, "Yeah, I think so? I'd be happy to help out, if you need it."

2/26/2019 12:15 am  #1059

Blue hops up and makes driving motions.  It'll be great!  We can have a franchise!

2/26/2019 1:25 am  #1060

"Yeah," RC nods. "I might have some ideas. I don't know if I can do hamster-sized aviator caps, though," they add to Marty. "I'm not really crafty with leather goods."

Board footera