Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2019 8:12 am  #1061

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"Aviator caps?  Is that what they're called?"  She made a note to remember.  "And no problem.  I'm sure someone on this floor could craft something like that.  Or conjure it or something.  Excuse me."  She asked as she made her way toward the person loudly calling her name.

"Wow."  She told Maki.  "That was fast."  She took the armor back gratefully.  She hadn't had it that long, but she already felt attached.  She then asked.  "Hey.  Can you make a tiny aviator cap that would fit a hamster?  Maybe have the goggles do something cool like glow in the dark or something?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/26/2019 12:08 pm  #1062

Mora frowns and heads toward the door, "We'll see if Mum has a snowsuit." She heads out to her parents to see what they have or if she needs to buy her own.

2/26/2019 12:12 pm  #1063

Maki will tell towards Mora. "I CAN MAKE YOU A SNOW SUIT FOR VERRY CHEAP." than she will begin making a tiny aviator cap for blue as well as a small comfortable leather jacket that says."born to burn"

2/26/2019 12:27 pm  #1064

Mora startles out of her thoughts when Maki yells, "You really have a lot to make. Though I really do like the idea of a weatherproof bikini."

2/26/2019 12:49 pm  #1065

Maki will say with pride " I can make plate mail an entire suit in sixteen hours. I only have to spend ten hours on your coat the hand basket and maybe cook a light snack."
While working towards almost having blues leather jacket ready.

2/26/2019 1:49 pm  #1066

Mora nods, "Impressive. But don't you have other things to do? Not trying to talk you out of it. But as long as you have time before the trip."

2/26/2019 1:57 pm  #1067

Maki will look at Mora and say her list of things to do," sleep,eat,fix my own equipment, defend library from the multiverses dumbest demons. Like knowledge is neutral how is destroying knowledge that can be used by any allignment supposed to further the cause of evil?"

2/26/2019 2:04 pm  #1068

Mora shrugged and offered her a cheese cracker, "They're demons. They're not very bright. And there's a reason devils have been fighting them forever."

2/26/2019 2:07 pm  #1069

Maki will take it and say," thanks I may also have to be a book bounty Hunter as the junior librarian.other wise I'll have all the suits ready and hand basket made in three days time."

2/26/2019 2:28 pm  #1070

Grinning, she finished off her crackers, "Excellent. Then I'm going to find trouble. Or a bar fight. Those are always fun." She headed for the door, "Do.... um, your kind eat pizza? And what do you eat? I'm assuming nothing sentient. For some reason at lot of races frown at that. I'll have one delivered so you have food. Just don't kill the delivery ninja."

Board footera