Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2019 2:34 pm  #1071

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki will look confused and say " my kind what do you mean? We kor can eat anything any other mamal can I just prefer gamey meat and I prefer it medium rare."

2/26/2019 2:46 pm  #1072

Mora waves her hand over herself, "I'm part devil. I don't know what other races eat. Mum makes a mean cranium rat lasagna. But not a lot of people like that kind of thing. Something about it being able to think or something." She shrugs, truly confused by the prospect. "Ok. Something gamey. I'll send a pizza your way."

2/26/2019 2:48 pm  #1073

Maki will continue some thoughts towards the size and width needed for the huge hand basket. Let alone materials.

2/26/2019 5:43 pm  #1074

"Could I possibly get the recipe for the Cranium rat lasagna?  It sounds delicious."
Though Lorenzo pauses as he tries to figure out how to get the animals back in their pockets and glances to Maki.
"Before you get too carried away, Maki, maybe there's a gate in a giant handbasket or place selling them in Sigil.  Got to account for the oddities here, right?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/26/2019 5:44 pm)

2/26/2019 7:18 pm  #1075

Mora nods, "I'll get it from Mum. It really is delicious. Though the cranium rats tend to escape." She looks to the rest, "Anyone else for the bars?"

2/26/2019 11:12 pm  #1076

"I would like to see a bar," Shiori volunteers. "My father says that barhopping and tavern brawling are important parts of college and adventuring culture."

2/27/2019 8:59 pm  #1077

Unit takes a step towards his dorm room, then remembers he doesn't have anything to pack.  And also that he avoided his dorm room at all costs.

3/01/2019 6:21 pm  #1078

"Hey, roomie," Burvik says, coming up behind Unit and slapping him on the back before wiping his nose with his hairy arm. "Hope ya don't mind, I'm gonna be cleanin' up in there for a few minutes." He goes into the room.

3/01/2019 9:46 pm  #1079

Unit goes rigid upon being touched, and has to restrain himself from attempted murder.  "You...you affront to all that is good and clean in the world!  If I knew a way to restrain you and scour you to genuine cleanliness without needing to touch you, no force in Sigil could protect you!Unit stalks out of the dorm to get a cleaning, trying to think of a way to murder Burvik with no risk of blood splatter.  

3/01/2019 10:34 pm  #1080

Blue absently scratches behind one ear with a paw.  He should use fire.  But I guess he can't read this.  So what's this about bar food?  And rat lasagna?

Board footera