Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2019 7:09 am  #1081

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Mora reaches down to let Blue hop into her hand, "Shiori and I are going to a bar to drink and get into fights. They have peanuts and pretzels. But mostly people use the bowls to hit each other. And it's cranium rat lasagna. Regular rat is not as good."

3/02/2019 12:26 pm  #1082

The hamster hops on for the ride.  That sounds tasty.  But why do people get into fights when there's food to eat?

3/02/2019 2:16 pm  #1083

"Makes room for more food, generally.  Unless you get a bit nippy when drunk, like I do."
Lorenzo briefly pauses after saying that.
"The school covers regeneration, right?  If not, then maybe going drinking wouldn't be the best thing for me to do.  For other people."

3/02/2019 3:52 pm  #1084

Mora shrugged, "It's fun. Teaches you interesting things. Like hitting people with peanut bowls, for example."

She frowned at Lorenzo, "I don't know. But I don't know of any fights that have gotten that bad. Mostly they're tussles then everybody sits back down and drinks more."

3/02/2019 7:57 pm  #1085

"In my defense, it was only a hand and he practically put it in my mouth trying to punch me in the face.  A surprised snap, and, well..."
His teeth do look sharp, after all.

3/02/2019 9:56 pm  #1086

Mora shrugged and grinned, "I've bit plenty of people."

3/02/2019 11:55 pm  #1087

"Just goes a bit different when you bite barrels into bits, is all.  But there weren't any hard feelings, even gave me a nice watch for getting a potion down his throat before he bled out.  Pity my big sister ate it, but what can you do sometimes?"

3/03/2019 2:05 pm  #1088

Maki will think realistically and say,"why am I building a giant hand basket when thier are Giants on campus?"

3/03/2019 7:20 pm  #1089

Mora nods, "Since you don't have to make the handbasket, are you coming to the bar? Drinks and fighting."

3/04/2019 4:31 pm  #1090

Maki will stretch a little and say" by nahiris forge you'd have to lock me up to keep me away."

Board footera