Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2018 9:59 pm  #31

Re: Rush Week

Unit watches the cheerleaders, but also watches those paying attention to them.  They were doing nothing extraordinary, yet others were held rapt.  Fascinating.  After a few moments he approaches one.  "You.  Explain how you command such attention despite such mediocre activity."

4/11/2018 10:34 pm  #32

"Yes! Finally!" Maddie says, throwing her hands up in the air. "Platemail here is dead on, girls! This is an award-winning squad, and I don't have a place on it for mediocrity. You!" She points at a blonde human who suddenly goes wide-eyed. "Tell the warforged why you suck."
"Uhhh..."

The Eta Omega sisters nod. "Okay. Good to know. And are you bothered by the moon, or are you pretty much in control?"
"Oh," one of the others chimes in, "Want some jerkey? I have beef and pork and... whatever this is. I got it from Bad Max's 'I forgot' bin."

4/11/2018 11:24 pm  #33

"Well it ain't my thing, but ya clearly got a passion for it an' that's great ta see. I'm the artistic type myself. I do a little paintin', play a song or two, that sorta thing. But it takes all types, right? Guys like me would get lost without organized types like you. And y'all'd get bored without us free spirits around to liven things up now and then. But listen ta me, waxin' philosophical. So what's yer field of study, Trivia?"

4/12/2018 12:14 am  #34

"You misunderstand, Webber.  Nothing you do should allow cheerleaders to command so much respect and attention, yet it does.  Tell the truth, are the uniforms enchanted?  Hallucinogens in stadium food?  Are your cheerleaders also assassins and people lavish attention on you out of fear?  That's it isn't it, the assassin one.  I knew it."

Last edited by Unit 001 (4/12/2018 12:16 am)

4/12/2018 6:49 am  #35

"Thanks, mate.  See you at Spelljamming then, Fiv, unless you wanna tag along."
Once Fiv responds, Lorenzo heads off, either with or without Fiv in tow, to find the wrestling coach.

4/12/2018 9:16 am  #36

Sarah smiles at the offer of food, but responds to the first girl first, saying, "I mean I like the moon. It's pretty cool...Not sure how the one here works, though. It's definitely different from home." Then she turns and nods to the second and says, "Yeah, that sounds awesome! Thank you! Can I have the beef?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/12/2018 11:40 am  #37

Frances would ponder a moment. 'Just as fanatical as I was told, heh' He thought in his mind till he shook his head. "I know of who you speak of yes, but I haven't heard of anything recent." He said accepting the flyer and giving it a good look over while talking. "But I am glad to see the Yaun-Ti are starting to branch out themselves now, I actually have a friend who's a Yaun-Ti back." He said making conversation to the fella.

"Ah, where's my manners, name's Frances De'Shalas." He said holding out his hand to shake his.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

4/12/2018 1:38 pm  #38

The jerky girl hands over some beef jerky. "Enjoy. Oh, I'm Lupe, by the way. This is Volka, our chapter president. And over there is Okami. Oh, and," she says, pointing to the wolf, "this is Waya."

"Oh, I'm a Wizard," Trivia says. "School of Library Sciences. It doesn't get all the love it deserves as a magical discipline, but I enjoy the, um... preciseness of it." She runs her fingers through the air as if touching something, then pulls a book out of the air as if pulling it off a shelf. "It's described in here if you want to... no, you don't care about... I'm sorry." She puts the book away and it disappears.

"I'mnotreallythewrestlingsort," Fiv says, "butnicetomeet youbesureto dropbythe Spelljammerclublater." He immediately hustles off.

Maddie narrows her eyes. "I don't like you anymore, Tinman." She turns back to the blonde girl. "You. You're on the team." Then after a pause, she turns back to Unit. "Now, do you need as assassin? Because off the record, I might have a guy in mind."

The yuan-ti looks a bit startled, then says, "I'm Lionel Middleton." He frowns. "Everybody else in the cult has "S"s in their names and it sounds all cool when they hiss it out. Like Sssstephanie Ssussssssman and Ssssalizzzsar Ssserpenssson."

4/12/2018 2:25 pm  #39

Sarah smiles and says, "Nice to meet you all! I'm Sarah." She looks at the wolf, and then back at Lupe and asks, "Mind if I pet her? She's cute."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/12/2018 2:43 pm  #40

"Hey, ya don't ever need ta apologize about what you've got passion for," says Leo, "but I can't promise I'd understand the intricacies of library science. So how's sign-ups for the Young Knights doin'? Ya got a first outing planned yet?"

Board footera